2nd Annual North Texas Leadership SymposiumConnect & Conquer: Empowering Leadership at Any Level
The Urban Management Assistants of North Texas (UMANT) in partnership with the National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) North Texas Chapter presents the 2nd Annual North Texas Leadership Symposium with a theme of “Connect & Conquer: Empowering Leadership at Any Level”.
This event is designed to educate, inform, and inspire, and will feature City and Community executives and speakers from the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Breaking into the C-Suite
- Equitable Community Development
- AI, Innovation, and the Public Sector
- Exec Connect (also known as the Mentoring Roundtable)
- Executive Leader Panel Discussion
Urban Management Assistants of North Texas (C) 2013